Although it's hard to believe at present, we're set for a scorching summer in the UK according to experts! What many drivers don't realise until it's too late is that summer can cause a multitude of problems and safety issues where windscreens are concerned. One well known repair and replacement company reported at least a 10% increase in cracked windscreens caused by the summertime heat alone.
When you're off on a holiday road trip, or trying to make it to the airport on time, the last thing you need is to be sidelined while your windscreen is repaired, or worse still, have to abandon the trip to have a new windscreen fitted at a garage. Here's why ClearPlex™ windscreen protection film is a summer essential...
- ClearPlex™ significantly reduces glare, helping clarity and vision whilst driving, and improving safety
- 99.9% of both UVA and UVB rays are cut out, protecting you and your passengers from the dangers of the sun (this is particularly important for young children). It also helps to reduce interior fading
- It reduces heat inside the vehicle, and lessens the need for aircon, making driving a much more comfortable experience
- The windscreen is protected from stone chips and road debris that would otherwise crack the glass, even whilst driving in high temperatures that increases the risk
- Road dust and debris is more easily wiped away from your windscreen, and run-off of summer rain is much more effective, to leave vision clearer
If you'd like to talk to us about installing ClearPlex™ to make your summer driving more comfortable, call us on 07495 326602, or drop us a line. Happy holidaying!